LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M Ravinder Babu Advocate Parka's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 32

+ View Full Profile


    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    civil and criminal can be asked

    My area of expertise
    civil and criminal

    My experience in the area (years):
    since 27 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    intresting now

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.A. LL.B.

    Award & Honors:

  • vicky kumar says : AP for 498a
    sir my family member got AB bail for 6 month from 22-february to 22 august after agreement bond b/w my father(on behalf of my brother,sister&mother)and my wife .she declared before the court that she will live with husband wherever he lives and not with parent-in-law.on the basis of this statement my family member got anticipatory bail.i have also got AB,but couldn't sign it due to continuous absence of my wife in the when we appeared before court for continuation of AP bail on 23 august then it was not continued due to absence of wife came with me but she fled to her sister home.she intentionally did not appeared in the court and she has threaten that she will make every effort to cancel our Anticipatory bail.she is demanding huge amount of date in court is 18 September.i have two younger brother,one working in Hyderabad for past 8 year and one brother studying in Delhi for past 5 year.i am resident of Bihar and working in brother rarely visited home during my stay at home.even one of my brother was not present in my wedding ceremony,which took place in 2004.we are harassed in appearing in court since me and my family resides far away from my wife home. what should i do now to continue AP. can my brother get AP from their residing place and file complent against false 498a case.

  • deva says : sir my question is about partition
    sir i like to ask for my share in the property of my father ,which he got from his father ? what is procedure i need to do ?

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query