Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora

basavaraj shiromani's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 38

+ View Full Profile

I am practicing Advocate since 32 years at various places of Belgaum district. I am quite interested to handle the cases like Criminal, Civil, 138 of NI Act and family matter. Interested in conducting of any type of criminal matters. Interested in music, art, making of new friends, attraction towards new and beautiful things. I can also advise clients who are in trouble and confusion about their case freely. My contact No, is 9741270648

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer for all types of criminal, civil and questions of NI Act, property law, questions regarding land revenue and even generally all types of questions involved under law. I can not answer to the questions like banking, companies act etc.

My area of expertise
    all types of civil, crimiinal, 138 of NI act,

My experience in the area (years):
    I have got 23 years experience in my advocate profession in Belgaum area in Karnataka

Organizations I belong to:
    Shiromani and Associates

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    -No-

Educational credentials:
    B.Com. LL B (Spl) I have also taken training of a Mediator

Award & Honors:
    -No-

No comments on me
Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799