prabhakar singh's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 21832

+ View Full Profile

About me

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    i can answer questions relating to civil laws,land laws in up,a few relating to criminal law,but would not be able to answer questions relating company law matters.

    My area of expertise
    my area of expertise is in hindu law contract act,partnership act,negotiable instrument act and rent control and transfer of proprty act .

    My experience in the area (years):
    i am practicing lawyer in civil court since1975

    Organizations I belong to:
    self employed independent practice

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • khurana says : Enlargement of Time
    Under which CPC can a Petitioner in Person request for an enlargement of time , for a Writ Petition still with Section as Petitioner is leaving India for two months

  • shahid says : prosecution witness number 1 and 2 in order?
    what does it means : petitioner present examined as PW1 Ex. P 1 and 2 marked PW1 bound over

  • Umesh Khanna says : MCA complaint /NCLT Case
    I had filed a complaint in MCA and also filed a case in NCLT against a pvt ltd company for fraud and forgery, the ROC has replied to my RTI that MCA has issued order initiating proceedings under 206(4) against the company. should I withdraw the NCLT case?

  • pinky says : driving license renewal issue
    My father driving licence was issue in Jaipur. but now we are permanently living in Delhi. His driving license has been expire so can we renew it from Delhi or we have to go Jaipur for this ? what is the procedure to renew it from Delhi ??

  • Rajeshwari Patel says : Gazette Notification is legal /valid in Abroad
    I am going to change name by "Gazette Notification". My Degree certificates(10th, 12th, BE, M.Tech) and EMP Certificates( Experience letter) are with OLD names and Passport will be with “NewName”(will change after Gazette Notification). Will Software company in “Foreign Countries” will “accept or consider” Degree certificates and Emp certificates valid with Old names? Since Name change is not done by foreign authority where I am going to work.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41338

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics