Release of rights through affidavit duly notarized.

Property: Residential Flat
Ownership: Jointly owner by son and mother.

Mother expired intestate a couple of years back leaving behind 3 sons, including the joint owner and 1 daughter (assuming all are alive) as her legal heirs.

The 2 brothers and sister have signed a joint affidavit in favour of brother (joint owner) stating that they have no right, title and interest in the flat. The affidavit is made on stamp paper of RS.500/- and is duly notarized (registered notary with serial number).

My question is;

1. Can the affidavit be considered sufficient legal document to transfer 100% rights in the flat in the name the joint owner?

2. If not, what is required to be done from the society point of view to make sure the transfer, if done, is not challenged in the future.

Notarized relinqishments is no valid in law. If registered, is valid.

JIGYASU: Legal Analyst (Expert)

Academic question. No question of assumption.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert)

Mr isaac Gabriel is absolutely right Notarized affidavit is not a valid document for relinquishment of right..A registered relinquishment deed will serve the purpose.

I agreed with the advise of expert Mr.Issac Gabriel ji.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

NOtarized relinqueshment deed would not serve our purpose.ONLY Duly registered relinqueshment deed serves our purpose. Any way if one of the Joint owner or co owner dies intestate hds share would go that is 50% of share w9uld pass on to the surviving coowner/Jt.Owner and not to the legal heirs. of the deceased co owner. This is acciording to law of Joint/coownership and well settled.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

If you appreciate my answers to your queries please give me likes

No advice to an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.

Dhingra, 1962dcg@gmail.com (Expert)

I endorse the views of the expert Shri Isaac Gabriel.

Dear Experts,
Thank you for your advise.
Special thanks to Mr Issac Gabriel for your advise to the point.

Ms.Usha Kapoor, though I am not a legal expert but to the best of my understanding the % share of the deceased joint owner will not automatically get transfer to other owner.

Mr.R.Goyal: As per you advise, I have posted the same query again and this time not as an Anonymous. Will appreciate your valuable advise.

JIGYASU: Legal Analyst (Expert)

Let me help Mr. Rajendra K Goyal to easily trace the new query with the real ID of the querist at the following link:

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Release-of-rights-through-affidavit-duly-notarized--661716.asp

Hope, on his wish fulfillment by the querist, Mr. Rajendra K Goyal would like to satisfy the querist with his perfect advice.

No response for an anonymous author.

Well Advised by Experts except Mr Vashita who should not try to make his own rules here.

Mr Vashit if not interested to reply or do not have a reply could ignore the Query

There are No Restrictions to Post as Anonymous or to reply an anonymous

Mr Vashit should not treat him self as Law Maker Here.

Dhingra, 1962dcg@gmail.com (Expert)

Wasteful thread
..............................................................................

Handsome blabbering child N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha

You have used the word child and blabbering for me at.

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Preliminary-issue-hearing-660761.asp

It seems you love to call others and in turn love to be called with the same words. Sorry I have added handsome with it due to your personality in the photo if it is yours.

Noted to call with same words.

In which capacity you have posted above posts commenting on senior expert Dr. J.C. Vashishta ji.

If you have problem, inform administrator.

You are not a law maker at this forum.

Try to behave, try to mind your language.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha

At the following link
http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/To-whom-do-i-complaint-about-a-fake-non-judicial-stamp-paper-660661.asp

You have called me a criminal advocate. How you say I am a criminal. No criminal case ever registered against me, I never indulged in any criminal activity.

This is an example of extreme cheapness, unwarranted / irrelevant / false / frivolous / malafide / vexatious / concocted / bogus thinking can come out from a disturbed mindset.

Mind your language.

If you try a bit you can evaluate yourself what you are in the eyes of others.

Please visit following thread.

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Regarding-tax-512356.asp

On Dr J C Vashista you Commented:
Your Query well attended by Doctors Also.

On the comment Senior expert Anirudh informed as under:
Dr. Vashista is a Ph.D., MBA, LL.B., M.A., B.Com and as such he is highly competent to attend to any query. (He is not a medical Doctor).
Personal Comment from so called N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha on expert Anirudh :

What about Anonymous?

That's your misconception that one who does not provide profile is an 'anonymous'.

But it is better to be anonymous than to be a third degree FRAUDSTER by providing false and fradulent profile.

JIGYASU: Legal Analyst (Expert)

With irrelevant posts, Mr. NJS Rajkumarr and Rajendra K Goyal seem to be bent upon to get the LCI site closed ASAP.

Hai Jiga alias Dhingra Useless Idiotic Post to be avoided

JIGYASU: Legal Analyst (Expert)

Mr. NJS (NOT JUST SURE), alias Rajkumar, alias Narasimha, alias Kumar Doab,

Sometimes, some dull headed persons or being unfit to use their own brain unwittingly become tool of someone else. So, is it not the instance where you would have presented the example, as if you have also become tool of Mr. Kumar Doab in aping him without applying your own brain. So, I have a doubt, either you are Mr. Kumar Doab, in the present identity or you have become the tool of Mr. Kumar Doab to utter his words.

ABOUT YOUR OWN POSTS, NOW INTIMATE, WHICH ONE IS THE SENSIBLE POST YOU HAVE MADE SO FAR OUT OF YOUR FIVE POSTS ABOVE? ALL ARE YOUR USELESS IDIOTIC POSTS. THAT IS WHY, MY OBSERVATION.

Now, you may please like to confirm, what you are, i.e, yourself, Kumar Doab, or merely a tool of Mr. Kumar Doab?

Hai Jiga alias Dhingra Use less idiots Yes Obviously I am Mr Kumar Doab and agree with your assumptions So what

Sorry include Rk Goyal with you and refer as Jiga alias Rk Goyal alias Dhingra please

blabbering child N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha

You have used word less idiot for me and other experts.

Seems you love this word, you call idot others and in turn would like to be called so

Noted for future.

Useless idiot blabbering child N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha

You have called other experts as idiots.

This is your extreme frustration / level of your knowledge. / standard of mutual respect.

I know you would not understand, seems your teachers / parents have not taught you to respect others .
you show the culture your teachers / parents taught to you .

Even though I request please avoid such language.

×