Ms.Usha Kapoor's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 3720

+ View Full Profile

About me

Me!

I am  LL.M in Business Law from Osmania University and also  hold a PG Diploma holder in Legal Process Outsourcing from Indira Gandhi National Open University, New  Delhi and secured distinction in that., Also, hold P.G Diploma in Software Engineering from SSI, Hyderabad. I hold PG Diplomas in Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and Labor Welfare  and Financial Management from Osmania  University and got 1st Class.

Had served in  legal Officer capacity in National Thermal Power Corporation  and Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation.

Email ID:ushakapoor310@rediffmail.com

Phone Numbers:040-27560676,9441206856

Hobbies.  Voracious  reader of high quality  English News Papers, Magazines and Booker and Noble won  Authors' English Novels. Writing blogs(www.wizardlegal1.in), and letters to English News Papers and Magazines on burning national and International topics.

I've put in more than 20 years experience in Civil, Criminal, Business Law, Tax Law and Corporate laws and Family Laws..

Currently a Virtual Lawyer and would like to render expert Legal Opinion on Business Law, Corporate Law and Direct Taxes such as Income, Wealth and Gift Taxes only. 

If you've any Legal queries in the above three categories of law please contact me at  ushakapoor310@rediffmail.com and my  Landline number 040-27560676.9441206856

My email ID is:  ushakapoor310@rediffmail.com

Whoever  appreciates my expert replies please click the thank you button on my profile or forum when I answer forum question. If you think that I'm giving  quality replies  and wish to thank me this ia the bast way OF THANKING ME.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Ican answer Business, Corporate, Tax and Family Law expert queries. Rest I can't answer.

My area of expertise

My experience in the area (years):
    Income Tax, Business and Corporate Laws, Family Laws etc.

Organizations I belong to:
    Independent Legal Professiona and Legal Expert

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    http://www.wizardlegal1.in

Educational credentials:
    PG in Business and Corporate Laws from Osmania University. Also hold PG Diploma in Legal Process Outsourcing from Indira Gqandhi National Open University and Secured distinctionin that.

Award & Honors:
    Smartwomenindia.com award for my blogs.

• Xzibit says : Filing and FIR
    Hi Maam, Can you please tell me if i file an FIR and i am unable to be present at he court mulyiple times will they put some charge againsat me for a minor road accident? Th

• AJAY KUMAR RANADHEER says : thanking you
    thanku for your valuble suggestion madam

• khurana says : I.A
    Will Amicus Curiae be able to provide legal AId to me as an advocate for a WP filed in Supreme court.

• khurana says : I.A in Court
    Thank you so very much explaining my query...Wonderful...

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41338

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×