Ms.Usha Kapoor's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 9267

+ View Full Profile

About me

Me!

I am  LL.M in Business Law from Osmania University and also  hold a PG Diploma holder in Legal Process Outsourcing from Indira Gandhi National Open University, New  Delhi and secured distinction in that., Also, hold P.G Diploma in Software Engineering from SSI, Hyderabad. I hold PG Diplomas in Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and Labor Welfare  and Financial Management from Osmania  University and got 1st Class.

Had served in  legal Officer capacity in National Thermal Power Corporation  and Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation.

Email ID:ushakapoor310@rediffmail.com

Phone Numbers:040-27560676,9441206856

Hobbies.  Voracious  reader of high quality  English News Papers, Magazines and Booker and Noble won  Authors' English Novels. Writing blogs(www.wizardlegal1.in), and letters to English News Papers and Magazines on burning national and International topics.

I've put in more than 20 years experience in Civil, Criminal, Business Law, Tax Law and Corporate laws and Family Laws..

Currently a Virtual Lawyer and would like to render expert Legal Opinion on Business Law, Corporate Law and Direct Taxes such as Income, Wealth and Gift Taxes only. 

If you've any Legal queries in the above three categories of law please contact me at  ushakapoor310@rediffmail.com and my  Landline number 040-27560676.9441206856

My email ID is:  ushakapoor310@rediffmail.com

Whoever  appreciates my expert replies please click the thank you button on my profile or forum when I answer forum question. If you think that I'm giving  quality replies  and wish to thank me this ia the bast way OF THANKING ME.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Ican answer Business, Corporate, Tax and Family Law expert queries. Rest I can't answer.

My area of expertise
    Income Tax Law

My experience in the area (years):
    Income Tax, Business and Corporate Laws, Family Laws etc.

Organizations I belong to:
    Independent Legal Professiona and Legal Expert

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    http://www.wizardlegal1.in

Educational credentials:
    PG in Business and Corporate Laws from Osmania University. Also hold PG Diploma in Legal Process Outsourcing from Indira Gqandhi National Open University and Secured distinctionin that.

Award & Honors:
    Smartwomenindia.com award for my blogs.

• vyomesh says : rent lar
    Respected Usha Kapoor, Under Gujarat rent act you have mentioned that rent fixed 20-25 years ago homeowner can revised the rent according to market rent under supreme court order. I have rented property 49 years back so according to supreme court's order can I revise rent with my tenant. what happens if my tenant refuses to pay market rent? secondly can you email the copy of supreme court's order.is this order by supreme court applicable to the state of Gujarat. Thanks vyomesh shah

• Deepak Kumar says : Regarding Live in Relationship
    I got married in 2009. In April 2016 due to some differences my wife left my home and started living with her parents. Neither she is ready to come back nor she wants to give me the divorce. 1. I don't want to get into court matter to get a divorce from my wife. I want to live in with one of my friends. Can I stay in live in relationship with her? 2. Is there any time limit for filing dowry and DV case, as my wife is living with her parents from past 3 years, or she can file any case any time?

• Aditya verma says : Family law & Civil law
    Hi, I need some legal advise from you.

• Adv. P.B. Agrawal. says : PSRP
    Mem, Please answer my query. when is PSRP filed?

• Trixendres says : Clarification of my query
    Thanks for giving me right solution.

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×