Advocate Bhartesh goyal's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 3058

+ View Full Profile

About me

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    civil,family law,arbitration and concilation matters, property matters,consumer,negotiable instruments,legal documents,criminal matters,business law.

My area of expertise

My experience in the area (years):
    I have been in this field since 1980

Organizations I belong to:
    Videocon group,Food corporation of India,National insurance company,Botlibuoy group,Gujarat gas company ltd,Guest faculty in rajasthan university law college jaipur.

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    none

Educational credentials:
    B.Sc,LL.B

Award & Honors:
    NONE

• Umesh Khanna says : MCA complaint /NCLT Case
    I had filed a complaint in MCA & ROC and also filed a case in NCLT against a pvt ltd company for fraud and forgery, the ROC has replied to my RTI that MCA has issued order initiating proceedings under 206(4) against the company. should I withdraw the NCLT case?

• prabir says : criminal law
    I saw your response regarding my query regarding 'contempt of court' to witnesses in a criminal proceedings. Does this apply to persons giving statement u/s 161 to police and then choose not to appear? Any remedy at all for such harassment?

• OPPOSING 498A says : Need suggestion in police verification
    Dear Sir, Recently being selected in Central Govt Job but now i need to be filled Police Verification attestation form in which columns like have any case pending against you? Any Detention & etc ,Now I am in worried that because before some time a false 498a being filed against my brother and I also being a accused in that false report and because of this I am in detention for mere 24-38 hours ,after all these things mentioned in polic Verification attestation form lead to any candidature cancellation or it's just Ok . Kindly Help i am in great fear and have lossing faith over indian democracy that even being not involving in any manner and just because mere name written in false complaint will it means that it will ruined my career completely if yes then what's the mean to live in such nonsense way..................I am the person whi clears an difficult exam by studying very hard and now because of just nonsense law it will allow to ruined my carrer............... kindly give some way what next .................

• DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

• malyam says : Regarding Civil Contempt Petition
    respected sir/madam we have filed CCC Case at Bangalore Bench High Court. High Court has given orders stating to issue endorsement within six weeks to Town Municipal but Town Muncipal has delayed 2 days to issue endorsement does our CCC Case gets disposed?? Does court exempts Muncipal officials for delaying....?????

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49382

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41338

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×