Loss of monetary & mental harassment

03 December 2018

I was conned by a girl & her mother under false marriage promises. I have lost my financial standing as wells as my emotional connection with my family. The girl was sleeping with other men for money, keeping me under the impression of love & marriage. Now they have a lot of things that belong to me and they have blocked me everywhere. What can i do?

Bakhtavar Hafeez (Querist)
03 December 2018

Criminal Case Urgent

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)
03 December 2018

Lodge criminal complaint against them with Police for cheating and misappropriation of your property etc. under section 406, 420 IPC.

04 December 2018

Better go home take a cup of milk and sleep. You are not getting anything except few counter allegations and some may be non-bailable as well.

05 December 2018

Forgive and forget, you will gain nothing.

05 December 2018

You may not forgive but you have to forget.

M V Gupta (Expert)
06 December 2018

I agree with the advise given by Mr. Mahajan. Let the Police investigate and take action against the guilty. If they make counter allegations against you, you should contest them. You should not leave such culprits..

M V Gupta (Expert)
06 December 2018

If the police fail to take action, file private complaint in the magistrate court for cheating and misappropriation.

07 December 2018

first he should see the latest amendments in IPC regarding crime against woman and only then he should venture any action against that girl.

M V Gupta (Expert)
07 December 2018

@ Sudhir Kumar. Request elaborate.What are these amendments which come in the way of the querist filing complaint against the culprits.

08 December 2018

these amendments do not come in his way to file case. But thee are handy for the opponent to crush him down.

M V Gupta (Expert)
08 December 2018

THANKS. BUT I WANT TO KNOW FOR MY PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE THE SPECIFIC AMENDMENTS REFERRED BY YOU.SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE.

×