Vijay Raj Mahajan's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1903

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am senior lawyer working as Advocate with more then 35 years experience in the legal profession for matters relating to Family matters Marriage, Maintenance, Guardianship, Child Custody, Divorce & Annulment, Matters relating to Succession/Inheritance, Will drafting and registration, Criminal matters relating to Family issues and other Civil and Criminal cases etc. in Gurgaon/Delhi NCR, also take up Court cases any where in India, for all Indians, NRIs as well Foreigners. NO FREE phone/personal discussion with regard to the case. Only Pre-paid legal consultancy.  

I am presently associated in District Courts of Delhi & Gurgaon, High Courts of Delhi and Punjab & Haryana as an Advocate. Member of the Principal Panel of the  Mediation and Conciliation Network, India. Also associated with various organization/ groups / individuals as Senior Legal Consultant.

Address : C-240, Sushant Lok-1, Gurgaon, Haryana 122009.Email : vijay_mahajan5758@yahoo.co.in ,  vijaymahajan5758@gmail.com , (mobile cell no for fixing appoinment only : 9810996806, 8527220584.)

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer questions relating to marriage, divorce, all civil & criminal family matters. I do not reply to questions relating taxation & commercial laws.

My area of expertise
    Family law, marriage & divorce all civil and criminal matters relating to family relationship. Matters relating to properties etc.

My experience in the area (years):
    34 Years, Enrolled as Advocate with Delhi Bar Council D/324/1983.

Organizations I belong to:
    I'm Self Employed, practising advocate in Indian Courts.

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    I this Forum as well Yahoo Answers.

Educational credentials:
    B.Sc. M.A. LLB. Dip. Public Administration .

Award & Honors:
    During School & College time only

• SRao says : Loan Account - NPA
    Dear Mahajan Sir, My bank is threatening me saying my car loan (healthy account - EMI paid till March 2019) will be attached to my personal loan and both will be processed as NPA. Can a performing healthy account be deemed as NPA ?

• Deepak Kumar says : Query Regarding Live In Relationship
    I got married in 2009. In April 2016 due to some differences my wife left my home and started living with her parents. Neither she is ready to come back nor she wants to give me the divorce. 1. I don't want to get into court matter to get a divorce from my wife. I want to live in with one of my friends. Can I stay in live in relationship with her? 2. Is there any time limit for filing dowry and DV case, as my wife is living with her parents from past 3 years, or she can file any case any time?

• Mustafa Bhat says : 498A & 406 Written arguments
    Sir, In my 498A & 406 case oral arguments was done, after oral arguments both counsels requested for written arguments which was allowed by Court, Now the prosecution is saying that they will submit the written arguments one or two days after the defense will submit their written arguments and after providing a copy of defense arguments to prosecution. Can any one please guide me what is law on it. Is persecution correct.. Any Law / Judgement plz.

• Member (Account Deleted) says : Confused
    I have seen your post against an ans. I am surprised! So you feel a lady must not think of fighting against dishonesty? Mainly your first line, long term conflict to spoil marriage,.... etc.. so you think that 11years long lies and humiliations should be adjusted to make a marriage happening? I may have misinterpreting your words. But the post has shown no itention of harassment but it clearly urged for justice. But you concluded with “enough of harassment”. I am not getting your point.

• Member (Account Deleted) says : 498a appeal
    Hello sir, Can you please provide the procedure of appeal in 498a case. If accused are acquital how to go for appeal. if one of the accused is convicted and rest accused are acquittal how to go for appeal? is victim girl needs to attend each and every hearing in sessions court? Again trial will be there in upper courts? kindly help me in this.

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×