- Kamaal Rashid Khan is an Indian actor, writer, and film producer of Bollywood movies.
- He began his career in 2008 with the film Deshdrohi, which was banned by the Maharashtra government due to riot issues.
- He also participated in the reality show, Bigg Boss in 2009.
Defamation suit filed by Salmaan Khan
- Salman Khan has filed a defamation suit against actor KRK in a Mumbai court for his recent review of Radhe.
- The claim was brought in response to the KRK's publication and endorsement of defamatory allegations, including that Salman Khan is corrupt and that he and his brand "Being Human" are involved in fraud, manipulation, and money laundering transactions.
- The next court hearing has been scheduled for June 7, 2021.
- Salman Khan's legal team requested an urgent hearing before an additional session judge of the city civil court.
Other suit filed against him
Defamation suit filed by Vashu Bhagnani
- This year Vashu Bhagnani had filed a defamation suit against KRK seeking an injunction against his's defamatory tweets and false allegations on his Twitter account. He also demanded Rs 1 crore as damages.
- Following the hearing of the submissions, it was concluded that interim reliefs could be granted for the duration of the suit, giving Khan time to respond to the plea.
Defamation suit filed by Nikhil Dwivedi
- Producer Nikhil Dwivedi also filed a defamation suit against KRK for publishing defamatory reviews.
- According to Dwivedi's lawyer, KRK was served with the hearing notice but did not appear in court.
- The court granting interim relief restrained KRK from publishing, distributing, or disseminating anything directly or indirectly against Nikhil Dwivedi.
Why Bollywood hates KRK
- He has a history of attacking female film critics on Twitter for their reviews of films he doesn't like and draw an otherworldly analogy between a woman's marital status and her reviews and then deleting the obnoxious tweets once he's brought to account.
- Actors, directors, and producers have all dragged him through hell for his comments about somebody's body or a film, but KRK isn't about to back down.
What do you think about these cases against KRK? Do comment below in the comment section!