NLAT examination and surrounding issues
• The National Law School of India University(NLSIU), Bengaluru decided to conduct its own entrance examination called the NLAT for admission to its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
• The test was conducted on 12th September in an online mode.
• It turned out to be a hard day for the law aspirants who faced tremendous difficulty in logging in, attempting the simulation test, document verification, etc. because of technological lags and faulty AI.
• Many students could not take the NLAT examination because of such issues and have posted complaints to the board.
• There were several complaints from students about open cheating and
A faulty re-test
The Technical Review Committee of NLSIU organised re• test on 14th September for students who had complained about technical issues despite the objections raised by them.
Those who did not appear for the examination on 14th would be marked based on their previous examination from 12th September.
Do you think this is fair for students to have a technically glitched exam?
Mention in the comments below.