Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Juned A Harrased (Learner)     29 December 2014

Ws in dv for critical appreciation, lagal view prrof reading

Ltd Members of LCI

I herewith attached draft of WS which is to file in court for Legal Review.. Please urgent help me in this regard.

my contact number is 9421428957 and mail Id

uzairahemad00@gmail.com

Learning

4 Replies

Juned A Harrased (Learner)     29 December 2014

I am still hopeful that some one will reply to thread specially Senior like Tajobs, Adv Archana. Adv. Mukesh. Adv Nadeem

Juned A Harrased (Learner)     01 January 2015

Please reply to my thred

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     02 January 2015

Hi, Gone through your WS, its OK in the circumstances, but the talaq that you mentioned is Talaq-Ul-Biddat which is not well appreciated even in muslim holi book as such sharing you SC comments basis the extract from Quran : Shamim Ara, 2002 AIR SCW 4162, talaq, in whatever form, must be for a reasonable cause, and must be preceded by attempts for reconciliation by arbiters chosen from the families of each of the spouses. The petitioner's apprehension that notwithstanding absence of cause and no efforts having been made to reconcile the spouses, this form of talaq is valid, is based on a misunderstanding of the law.

Another contradiction in your WS regarding maintainance during iddat period, whereas in your case there was no iddat and infact no iddat in Talaq -A- Biddai, hence no question of observance. 

AND you mention in your WS that she deserted you is also contradictory, since you admitted in your WS that you called her relatives to take her to their place.

You discuss again each point with your Vakil and believe him.

Juned A Harrased (Learner)     03 January 2015

So many thanks from thee bottom of my heart

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register