LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhiv19   09 February 2019

Wrongful resignation processing

I was working as an E1 level employee in a navratna psu, was having medical problem in heel which further agrevated and i was bedridden for 3 months, represented my case with cmd of company 5 months back for transfer on medical grounds, nothing done, i submitted resignation directly to cmd ( not through peoper channel) and then went on medical leave, later i withdrew my resignation , but management gave me just 1 week time to join or be released from services of company, forcefully , i had to pay bond money of 300000 rs. And also wrote a letter asking to please not process the bond but they processed a withdrawn resignation , can i get my job vack , niw that i am fit

Learning

2 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     09 February 2019

It will be difficult. You resigned on your own free will and sent the letter of resignation directly to CMD.Sending directly or through proper channel is only procedural and your not sending through proper channel will not be a point in your favour.The PSU processed it and gave a notice to you to join in a week. Did you reply to the notice stating that you are withdrawing your resignation and stated with medical certificate why you cannot join within a week? Being under bond with penalty clause, it was a blunder on your part to send resignation letter. As stated in the first sentence of this reply, it will be difficult to get back the job. Even if you approach Court, the process will be long drawn at the end of which nobody can assure you of a verdict in your favour. Better show all records to a good Lawyer in your area who specializes in service matters and seek assistance/guidance. You may do the needful as per the guidance of a Lawyer who has seen all your records. All the best.

Abhiv19   12 February 2019

1, sir i was forced to resign given my medical condition for which the hospital services were very limited at the post of placing. 2, the resignation was withdrawn unconditionally, and time was sought to recover, i even went back to place of posting in ill condition after 2 months and registered biometric attendance but HOD denied to join the duty citing absence of fitness certificate. 3, even when i came back i gave in writing through my own mail to the hr department that i shall be reporting back with my fitness certificate on 3 september 2018, but interestingly, they gave me a deadline to join by 31 august or they will release me from the services of the company and retrive bond monet from surety, dejected, i had to send the bond money in fear of termination, but i also requested them to hold the same in order to allow me to reach next day but they did not listen 4, a case with cgcat has already been filled and accepted by the court in delhi and the company has been asked to give a reply before 11 march

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register