LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shubham Kapoor   13 June 2023

wrong toll Deducted

my car is parked at my home and toll tax has been deducted wrongly what can I do should I Go for consumer complaint or serve notice under section 80 Crpc ?


 1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     14 June 2023

That is not consumer complaint but  you can challenge the fine in court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register