Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wrong jurisdiction of 498a

Page no : 2

NM (j)     14 October 2016

Samparan sir, Is reinvestIgation legal?

Anyways thanks for the guidance.. Do you have a "sample petition" S482 crpc on the similar 4 points you raised, so that it can be referred?

Mahadev sir,

1. YES, she has said that the atrocities took place where we lived together i.e. the place before her transfer.

2. NO, she has mentioned that the atrocities are still contiued even today i.e. her current place of living. THOUGH NO SUCH EVENT HAS EVER HAPPENED NEITHER SHE HAS PRODUCED ANY EVIDENCES.

NM (j)     16 October 2016

Can I take stay on divorce proceedings on account till the settlement of my DV or 498a? If yes, from where and under what section?

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     16 October 2016

Stay in divorce case is not possible on the ground that DV or S.498-A is pending.  Divorce stay sometimes be given if transfer application is pending before HC or SC, whatever the case may be  or mediation is going on in divorce case, divorce proceedings won't continue till the report from mediation cell comes in.

Samarpan

NM (j)     23 November 2016

Sir, recently as per E-court site, status on her DV case is coming as "Status: Case Disposed. Nature of Dispoasl: Uncontested Transfer". She never attended her dates in DV neither she is attending her dates in 498a. What does this status mean? What should i do to get rid from 498a

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register