Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Wrong case

HI Sir/Madam, There is a family issues is going on in the Police Station and first time police people are given the counseling to me and my wife. Again and again my wife is going to police station and they are trying to bring my family on road and trying to furnish false 498 Case. Insepector has called up second time and i have not went to police station. So, Police people are trying to file false case on my to send jail. please help me regarding this.


 3 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     02 December 2015


Go to the police Station and try n settle the matter before filing FIR.

Adv. Yogen P. Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants


laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     02 December 2015

You had posted this thread in the name of a girl, you mean your case is in women cell for counselling, visit the woman cell on each counselling dates and give all the counter proof of her allegations and prove yourself innocent, if you will not attend the counselling then it will go adverse and women cell will return your file by giving remarks to file FIR against you.


Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.


With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query