Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gdk (student)     15 December 2012

Written arguments

Dear Friends,

I have filed written arguments in divorce case, at present I want certified copy of the said arguments, but Court officials are saying that SR nuber is not given to it so we cannot give the said written arguments. Either you write in application as not pressed or otherwise we will return the ca.

Please advise me as to hot to get certified copy of written arguments from Court.

Learning

4 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     15 December 2012

Dear Querist if the written argument is on record you can easy file an application for certified copies of said written argument, within 2-3 days you can get the same. if the court staff demand any money you have right to file a criminal complaint against them.

feel free to call

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     15 December 2012

Dear Querist if the written argument is on record you can easy file an application for certified copies of said written argument, within 2-3 days you can get the same. if the court staff demand any money you have right to file a criminal complaint against them.

feel free to call

rajiv_lodha (zz)     16 December 2012

U r a party 2 the case. Simply fill a form & hand over t the copy branch. Lets see what objections they raise on it. Everything be in written. Do nt make verbal requests or listen 2 verbal objections

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     16 December 2012

go to the court.

meet the bench clerk.

tell him ur case no. and request him to show the ROZNAMA / ORDER SHEET.

on the Roznama, check the exhibit no. assigned to the document u want to get cert. copy of. 

u need to provide the Exhibit no. of the document of which u want to get the certified copy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register