IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sùmãn Patra   23 February 2019

Writ of quo warranto

I need help regarding an issue. In a University which comes under the definition of Public Authority, a person has been given a promotion that is not deserved by him. 

Can any action be taken on that ground as it has been found that the person does not have the required qualification.

My question Will I file a RTI first with the University or Directly file writ in High Court.. 


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query