Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

word keep appropriate here

Page no : 3

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     25 October 2010

I feel that Indira Jaisingh is not fighting for the rights of the 'keep' but fighting against the wrongs of that chap who had maintained that woman like a 'keep'

MR JAMAI,

- NO. HER APPEAL IS AGAINST USING THE WORD 'KEPT', AS NOW A DAYS IT IS USED AS AN ABUSIVE WORD.

PL CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.

1 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     26 October 2010

lets debate which word besides keep cud fit here. justice Katju is a learned person and i ve been his fan since 1993 when he was at allahabad hi court.He is a gold medalist of his LLB batch. He cannot commit an error of this nature. informal lady cannot replace it , as it will not  give true picture and this Landmark  citation required true picture and clarification of a lot of things . since this citation will be used as reference for long time in future.

1 Like

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     26 October 2010

The other woman instead of Keep--which suggests the woman is a slave and completely under the control of man. So call her the other woman.

Sometimes very learned people to accept suggestions and it is their hallmark to be ready to change and have a re look . That is what makes them great. 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 November 2010

@ arup

i want to ask u something and want an honest reply..

- OK.

if u were ……….b/w ur brother inlaw and sister once again.

1) now as a judge will u be happy that as soon as the couple reunited the other woman has created a problem?

YOU ARE TRYING TO BRING SENTIMENTS. THIS NEVER ALLOWED.

MY PRINCIPAL IS – IF THE COUPLE ARE IN LOVE, THEY SHOULD CONTINUE, OTHERWISE NOT. THEY ARE THE BEST JUDGE OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP. NO GOVERNMENTAL INTERFERENCE NEDDED.

2) wud u like this woman to be given these "rights" although she has no business in ur sister's family? even when she knew that ur brother inlaw is a married man,she chose to live with him, and has acted revengefully since ur brother inlaw returned to his wife

so wud u help this woman from the bottom of ur heart who's repeatedly creating problems?

IF THE COUPLE ARE IN LOVE, THEY SHOULD CONTINUE, OTHERWISE NOT. THEY ARE THE BEST JUDGE OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP. NO GOVERNMENTAL INTERFERENCE NEDDED.

3) arup jee,u feel v.bad that i'm attacking "cocubines".can u explain why u have a soft corner for home breakers?

CONCUBINES ARE NOT HOME BREAKERS. THEY ARE HOME MAKERS.

THEY RESCUED A MAN IN DISTRESS. THEY EXTENDED THEIR HELPING HAND TO A MAN IN DISTRESS.

ON THE CONTRAY, MAINTENANCE HUNTER, WHO ALREADY DESTROYED THEIR HOME, FURTHER TRIED TO DESTROY ANOTHER HOME WHICH IS BUILD UP BY THE EFFORTS OF OTHERS.

IT IS NOT THE SOFT CORNER. IT IS RECOGONISATION OF A BARE FACT.

4)u say all humans have the right to get respected....so in that case corrupt politicians, police officers, murderers, etc shud also be respected highly because they are humans after all....and no cases shud be filed against them. if they happen to be women, then forget it!

CORRUPT POLITICIANS, POLICE OFFICERS, MURDERERS, ETC ARE ALSO HUMAN BEING AND HAVE THE HUMAN RIGHT. SO FAR CORRUPTION IS CONCERNED, LAW WILL ACT ACCORDING TO IT’S OWN COURSE. 

PLEASE READ MY POSTING ONCE AGAIN, WHAT YOU TOLD IS NOT THERE.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register