IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (marketting manager)     25 February 2016

Womens right comission in andhrapradesh

Hello team,

  are tehre any women protection services in andhrapradesh

my mother is beiang constantly abused by one of a guy in our village, who is a relative of my father

can you please contact details of womens protection services in and around vijayawada




 1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     25 February 2016

You can directly file complaint in the police station against that guy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query