Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hipcold   23 May 2015

Women cell dv

Hi

My wife recently registered a case in women cell against me.

She has given Istri Dhan list but she has taken most of the valuable with her.

Now i been told to give admit list which i gave but list which i did not accepted i am told to reply with the difference list.

I have proof that my wife"s almirah i saw empty jewelly boxes where she is having the keys.

Some of the valuable which i admit is in my locker with other family valuable too.

Will i be harrassed to open my locker.

And i want to know that i hold US visa my wife constantly saying that i will settle abroad leaving her will my passport or will be stopped for not going abroad.

At which stage i am right now please help.

She has given in written in women cell that she wants divorce but i have written that i want to stay with her.I am open with divorce settlement also if nothing works.

do i have to apply for bail if fir is registered against me.

Learning

6 Replies

bsrao   23 May 2015

You are in the preliminary stages now. They may not force you to open your locker without a court order.

Yes. She can get your passport impounded if she files a 498A. 

Yes. You need to apply for bail if you are arrested.

Settling this issue is best. 

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     23 May 2015

as per the locker court will not force to open your locker but if she pretest to open your locker for the articles under commissikon then court will grant permission and about us visa its better to settle the issue before she files any other cases

if nothing works out then negotiate with her and settle for MCD which will be fast and also no hassles for both of you

Ompal Aggarwal (Advocate)     23 May 2015

Ur locker may be opened with court order in the presence of commossioner n both of u appointed by the court but not at this stage.Better settle the matterat the earliest by negotiating her for mutual consent divorce

Ompal Aggarwal (Advocate)     23 May 2015

Ur locker may be opened with court order in the presence of commossioner n both of u appointed by the court but not at this stage.Better settle the matterat the earliest by negotiating her for mutual consent divorce

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2015

Your question has been properly addressed by many members above. It is too early for you to think such a lot of things. If at all the police register a FIR, you may obtain AB.  Instead of complicating the things, you may give away all her belongings whatever you hold either in the locker or at cupboard at home. This may even lead to a peaceful divorce under MCD and will get you relieved from the anticipated problems. 

hipcold   15 July 2015

Hi As i said before she is pressuring me to give 35lacs of money. We are in a mediation mode. Now she has filed in between case at mahila court also. Need help how i get out of this mess.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More