Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akhil (CCE)     19 March 2013

Wns full

Hi

My name is akhil sharma and i was asked to put down my papers from WNS on 1st Nov 2012 by HR and without any prior notice same day morning they have credited salary for the month of Oct12 and in next two hour they have debited back from my bank account (i still wonder that how some one can access my personal bank account )..... after having discussion with HR head mitchell she said i ll get my money with FnF and asked me to put down my papers its been 4 months now i am chasing for my payment and when ever i try to speak with HR team 1st they don't answer my calls and if i call from unknown number they answer call and talk to me as if they are doing any favor and make me feel that i m beggar.........in this last three months they have said me lots of stories and threaten me that i was suppose to be terminated from organisation but they have asked me to put down my papers and if i chase for my money they will declare me as termonated employee because of there fake promise i have to take loan from third party on interest rate of 12.5% per month and that's again a loss for me

please help me how to file a case against this issue

Thanks

Akhil sharma

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 March 2013

Apparently you have resigned with immediate and company has adjusted notice pay. You could have tendered notice of resignation.

Notice pay should be adjusted @ Basic + DA, as employer would disburse OT, Gratuity, encash paid leave, bonus…..at this rate.

Do yu have copy of resignation and its POD?

Has the company issued and supplied acceptance of resignation.

Now you may demand acceptance of resignation, FNF statement/settlement, Form 16, service certificate, relieving letter, attested copies of PF withdrawal/transfer forms ( You may submit the forms under acknowledgment)…….

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register