LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohansingh Sonar   20 June 2018

without any region terminated from my job

I work for a printing company for last four years as receptionist cum telephone operator cum office assistant no joining letter was given I get salary as cash all this period last salary drawn was ruppes seventeen thousands now suddenly I was terminated from my job by verbally from company owner with no due given I have a biometic record of my work presentation with me know my query is can I go to labour court against company for my all due pls help me guide me company located in Mumbai Maharashtra

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 June 2018

You might be covered by the def. of ‘Workman’ as in ID Act..

Try to settle the matter of notice pay/correct FnF (showing earned wages/bonus/leave encashment/OT etc etc)/serevic certificate/relieving letter/ amicably by representing again…..

Try to build some record that you were terminated verbally and avoid charge of having absconded/absented/abstained …..and some misconduct

The local seasoned employees/trade union leaders can help and guide

Labor Inspector/ALC in O/o Labor commissioner

Are to be approached if you wish to agitate

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 June 2018

IT shall be appropriate to approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service  matters  and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and show the case related docs etc etc for proper guidance and help..

Check for such counsels at Local Labor court/CGIT…………

Mohansingh Sonar   21 June 2018

thanks for the guidance I will try to aproce in right direction

Mohansingh Sonar   21 June 2018

give contact of labour lawyer in Mumbai if you have any thanks once again Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register