Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rakshit (others)     12 March 2014

Withdrawing divorce case

Hello All,

I had filed divorce petition against my wife. But based on elders, friends suggestion I am planning to withdraw divorce petition against my wife.

Me and My wife have decided to forget about past and start new life.

She has told in mediation that she is ready to sign for my terms and conditions.

So please guide me what terms and conditions I have to mention in a stamp paper and make her sign and then take her back to my home again.

I want to safeguard myself and my parents in future if she wants to seperate from me again, filing Dowry case,Domestic Violence Case, Alimony against me.

I want to avoid all this false cases in future against me if she start fighting with me again.

Thank You All.

Kushi Nath

Learning

2 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     12 March 2014

Dont think the learned members in LCI forum are fools and you can out smart them. Please see your previous activity tab you say your wife is demanding 25 lakhs and now you're telling that you're wife has compromised.

If both statements are correct, we would advice you not to sign any bond with terms and condition, these bonds are strictly useless in marital cords. She can file any case against you and your family at any point in time.

Now it is left to you how you would like to pass the ball coz you are one who knows your wife better.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 March 2014

What are your terms and conditions.  When it is in mediation discuss there and file compromise petition there only it is better.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register