Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHIVJEE KESHRI (ASST.MANAGER)     20 July 2012

Withdrawal of employee pf

Sir,

I was working in an Organisation for 03 yrs and in sept'11.I have leaved the company and in Dec'11  I have rejoined the company .As a new joinee with new employee code and new PF no.

Can I withdraw my old PF no amount. The organisation is saying that It was co. fault that we have issued a new pf no. to you. You can not withdraw the amount of PF now.

Pls. advise & suggest for this.

Thanks & Rgds,

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 July 2012

While you filled up the HR forms you could have provided previous PF number and HR could have arranged to submit for PF transfer thru your previous employer.

You may visit local O/o PF commissioner in your city and obtain forms for withdrawal/transfer, and understand the process from PRO.

EPFO directory can be accessed at:

https://www.epfindia.gov.in/epfo_directory.htm

If you keep the a/c regular for 10 years you shall be eligible for pension.

You may submit the PF forms to previous employer by redg. post under acknowledgment and follow up by email and try and obtain confirmation even if by email that PF forms have been received by company. Company shall attest the forms and submit to o/o PF commissioner and is duty bound to supply you the acknowledgment issued by PF office. You may request to supply the acknowledgment to you by redg. post.

SHIVJEE KESHRI (ASST.MANAGER)     23 July 2012

Sir, Thanks for suggestion & reply ,I will as you have instructed.

Thanks & Rgds,

Shivjee Keshri

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register