LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kalpesh   30 August 2018

Withdrawal of divorce petition

Dear members

can i safely convert contested divorce petition to mutual safely? I fear my wife will backtrack and make me file for divorce all over again to harass me? How safe is this and what other  options have I got. I am posting this query again as I did not get any good replies for my question. Kindly help


 2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     30 August 2018

Dear querist,

Ask your wife  to state this think in front of judge that both of your wanted to dissolve your marriage by Mutual Consent Petition and want to withdraw your  contented petition and want to file Mutual Consent Petition fresh.


Reason for withdrawal of your contested divorce should be recorded in front of judge.                                                   


Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates


Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Kalpesh   30 August 2018

Thank you Deepak Joshi Sir,  I will do that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register