LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Withdraw of 498a case

Hi All, My wife filed 498a DP 3 & 4 on me. first hearing completed on 5th Oct 2013 and next hearing is Feb 21st 2014. Settlement happend and she has to file Divorce case now. if she want to with draw these case, whether I need to present in the court? Please advise and what is the procedure for this? and How I will come to know whether she withdraw this case or not? Is there any notice I will get?Is it possible to check status in internet? Please advise.Thanks for quick responses.

Learning

5 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     26 December 2013

If It is a state case, she can't withdraw it, Only state /public prosecutor can withdraw.

If it is private complaint she can withdraw.

Your presence is not necessary for withdrawl.

Notice to you is not necessary.

Only cause list or judgment can be inquired through internet.

(Guest)

Hi All,Thanks for quick advise. It is belongs to Andhra pradesha(State), Khammam distict. What is the procedure to with this 498a, DP 3&4 case? Please advise. Thanks for your time.

(Guest)

Hi All,Thanks for quick advise. It is belongs to Andhra pradesha(State), Khammam distict. What is the procedure to with this 498a, DP 3&4 case? Please advise. Thanks for your time.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     27 December 2013

if there is any FIR registered against you then file a quashing petition before HC under section 482 of Cr.P.C

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     27 December 2013

But do girl presence is necessary to quash fir if agreemen5 is reached and  the person already fuflfied the agreement, what if girl doesnt wan5 to come in quash time to harras the boy soide w7ll court quasu in absence or goirl

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register