Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s (a)     16 March 2011

will in the name of sister

hi,

my father has one house in native village & another in kolkata, where i live with my wife & child. recently he has made will in my sister's name for that native house and took my signature on the paper as a witness without my knowledge of what the actual paper was. Now i know that it was a will for my sister. he has not made other will for the house of kolkata or has not put my name in any other will. I m feeling cheated as he didnt informed & also because he has not made equal distribution of property and has not prepared an will for me. What should i do? Wat are the consequences or can i take any step afterwards?

Learning

2 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     16 March 2011

This property is indiividual property of your father?  If yes,  so he can make a WILL.

s (a)     17 March 2011

the house in village is co-owned by my father & his elder brother's wife (my jethima) and the will is first for my mother & after her in favor of my married sister. now i want to know...

1. is there any loophole in this will?

2. wat are the legal procedure my parent should follow to make the property in kolkata in my name in their absence in future? one flat in kolkata is ancestoral & another small flat is owned by my father.

3. should my parent make another will for property of kolkata? wat should be the exact language?

4. is it enough if my sister gives an no-objection letter for the property in kolkata?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register