Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Will i be in trouble

Page no : 2

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     11 October 2015

Even also for MCD you need to wait for 90 Days to marry someone else.

Before marrying someone (whomsoever) it is, you must go and do a background check and check all the information she has provided in the website. Its your duty right? & its is always adviseable to check the divorce papers before your marry a divorcee. Just to be assured of everything is true and you're on the safer side.

See, for bigamy a woman can not be booked, but the guy who has done the the marriage with the woman (not divorced yes) , amounting to bigamy to the husband, can be booked under the law.

So, ultimately, you will be looser here. So choose wisely which option you wanna take.

sagar jadhav (employee)     11 October 2015

my dear frnds

in website she stated she has divorced,still she cant be booked?

its not ignorence about law but her stats

b.goheel   11 October 2015

appreciate the patience of seniors which paid lawver may not.
hope queriest may find the match of own standard so tht never vsit the court and this forum.

if it was paid lawyer,I would hv appalred to bar council if he did not .... anyways but here seniors r helpfull onepoint raised is mcd can be chllnged till 90 days? any case example plz

admirer of ur arrogance bt frm facts seems ur ex did not appreciate. hw sad. hv pity fr her.
frm the reply it seems u hv a lawyer who may forget to inform this important basic knowledge.
by the way hope no one frm this forum advise u not to go ahead.

fighting back (exec)     11 October 2015

@saagar.....

------------------------------

kindly brush up ur english skills its open forum and u r degrading urself by not reading basic english

my first sentence says "

my dv cleared in familycourt

still if u dont understand then plz leave this thread

------------------- 

dear sagar,,,,,,,,,with reference to your above reply to the member..i think you should get your english cleared first and clearly differentiate between DV and DIV....you are mentioning 'DV' in your queries and expect the members to understand your 'simple' english?

you should clearly understand the difference between the two terms before asking queries....you are confused and leave the other members confused as well

@ i walk alone
an open secret tht love is blind.
there r many instances tht w/o care fr taking divorce, both gendre enjoy life which may consider as adultery.
frm query it seems queriest is a brave.

dear gohheel

I am brave or not u decide

I had 498 wife,did not spend pennyfor lawyers ,thanks to forum,she spend more than 30k,even if my flat was in pune she could not made any wrong think against me and now my divorce expenditure also sheis paying

btw if anybody has confusion over div and dv they could have asked ,in IT field cleint is respected ,

b.goheel   12 October 2015

mr. jadhav, both party in battle r right in their own way and real TRUTH only known to them which noone is disclosed to win the battle. f = false, fraud, fraudness r their weapon.

meaning of any word is considered to the field the matter relate the most tht the person of ur calibre must b aware of it tht meaning of other thn relative field may not b given tht importance.

sagar jadhav (employee)     12 October 2015

I could not get relevancy of ur reply in context

sandeep (pvt service)     12 October 2015

The author of this thread seems to be a very arrogant person, with least respect to experts and their advice, going by the words he is using, it seems he is doing a favour to the experts by asking his queries....telling someone to leave the thread who is advising, is the worst form of arrogance. I salute the experts for their patience.....

sagar jadhav (employee)     13 October 2015

stop buttering lawyer

here lawyers dont understand query ,if they dont understand word ,they have mouth to ask but they are not using it

and all nonsense people who dont want to help ,I dont want anybody personal comment here

b.goheel   13 October 2015

telling truth on face is to common man and not others.
from the writing one hs to understand tht u r above. tht i fail to.
pl. excuse.

sagar jadhav (employee)     13 October 2015

why dont u excuse meand rather than solving issue,why increasing it

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     13 October 2015

U have been adviced by all of them who responded more than UR apetite and UR are still in the starting point.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register