LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

komatti vardhaan   07 June 2023

Will deed issue

I am long relative of two brothers A and B , 1 year after the death of A and B father , B came to me , he said to me that he is writing will deed for his children ask me to sign on will deed document at my home , I signed , at that time no testator sign on right side,  so I thought he will sign after that 

Later I came to know that B created false unregistered will deed to claim A property. I was shocked I was one of witness in will deed unknowingly and 2nd witness  is B's cousin father in law.  B sold property to B'cousin.

A and B fighting in court for past 7 years ( cross examination stage ) , I am willing to help A to cancel fake will deed , lawyer is saying court will take my statement at last  and so wait , 

My health is not good , I don't know what happens to me in future ,so I want to help A before anything bad happens .

1. Is there any way to help them fastly.                       2. Me helping A,  2nd witness B cousin father in law helps B. 3. Fake will deed document stamp vendor selling details is not available in district registar.   4 . Is will valid or not when he falsely take my signature ???

Learning

1 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 September 2023

Witness has to confirm that he saw the testator sign the will in his presence. As you did not see the testator sign, you have to state that before the judge. As it is in the interests of A, he must pray to the court to call you to testify.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register