LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sameer (.)     30 June 2016

Will a line interpretation...experts pls advice

By interpreting the below para pls tell me the rights of vijay bakshi and surinder pal bakshi on ground , first second thir and forth floor and terrace......Terrace point is not mentioned in WILL so how it will be distributed?????

My youngest son Vijay Kumar Bakshi shall be using the ground floor consisting of two rooms with kitchen, Latrine and bath attached and a full and absolute owner of ground floor of 70 sq yds plot said above and my another son surinder pal Bakshi shall be the absolute owner in possession of the first floor of the said property i.e. 70 sq yds consisting of two rooms, kitchen ,latrine, and bath attached. Said sons shall be using the said property detailed above without any interfering of my eldest son Subhash Chand Bakshi with full power to alter, repair or sell. The executors Vijay Kumar Bakshi shall no claim for the use of roof of the first floor or the rooms there on and surinder pal bakshi another executor shall also no claim for the use of the ground floor of the said property

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 June 2016

The 2 beneficiaries have resticted ownership of GF,FF.

There is nothing mentioned of 2nd Floor, 3rd Floor, Terrace....................

JustAdvisor (IT)     30 June 2016

i would recommend that all parties sit together and reasonably interpret the will and settle the matter to avoid unnecessary litigation else court will step in and interpret it as per provisions of Indian Succession Act and decided cases. if a property is missed from the will it generally goes to the residuary legatee if the same is mentioned in the will else rules of intestate succession will apply. engage an able counsel - you may need to get a probate.

sameer (.)     30 June 2016

What does it mean????

"no claim for the use of roof of the first floor or the rooms there on"

Rooms on Ist floor or 2nd floor?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register