LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sukhbir singh (Businessman)     31 July 2010

Wife wants her sick husband back

A girl lived with her husband for few days but due to some misunderstanding in the family and subsequent fights she was beaten up, locked and police had to be called.  She went to her parents house, filed an FIR against the family under DV act.   The boy family pretend that boy had been suffering from some mental disorder and they had not been attending courts.  Girl files maintenance suit.  Family do not respond and the case goes on in the court and is postponed several times as sometime the judge is absent  or the medical report does not come.

She has been fighting for her husband to live with her.  Can the Courts order the husband to live with his wife separately elsewhere than the matrimonial home as the girl fear to go back in the same house.


 1 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register