LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Wife threatening to file cases

Dear Experts, Wife is from very poor dowry taken and treated very well by in-laws as only son. But wife from the first week of marriage is threatening husband and in-laws to file cases against them.shes very I'll mannered , abusive, torturing them mentally , assaulting them, speaks lies. She's demanding husbands salary and asking him to live away from his parents. When neighbours got to know they counselled her but she misbehaved with them.does audio video recordings after abusing the family to prove herself as victim.telling her family to make her understand fails as she's the earning member for her family. Please advice how to deal with the situation as there patience is tested always.they have threat to their lives. Please advice experts.


 7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 January 2018

The irrefutable evidence can help!

The spouse should not force other spouse to desert parents ……and if spouse does IT can be termed another act of cruelty, be the spouse illiterate or educated.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 January 2018

1st try with help of elders of the family from both sides, mediators, panchayat, mediators, and try to save the marriage…

One never knows what would be the fate of future alliances/next marriage….

T the same time also keep irrefutable evidence, unshakable witnesses….

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 January 2018

I am sending you a few links and yuo may pick up the relevant points

@ Mr.Ramesh The family resides in my colony. @ Mr.Kumar Sir thank you for the response.colony residents talks with her family turned futile.after few days of talks started the same thing again.wife is paying her salary to her mom so she acts as per her directions.threatening with dvc and 498a cases.can husband and his family try to file any precautionary let know. Kindly share the said links sir. Thank you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 January 2018

I have shared more than sufficient with you.

If the unshakable witnesses are on your side then it can be relief for you.



Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 January 2018

You may also approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters nd having successful track record...............and discuss in person...


Why scare when law is there on yuor side.

Her case wont stand.

Eventually yo uwill win.

Dont fall to her feet and lic her toes.

Be a man. Maker lic your toes.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query