Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva (sales)     01 June 2010

wife stayed only 7 days

Hi....

This is Shiva from Hyderabad. A false 498A case was filled against me. I got my married in may 2008.The girl was not interested in the marriage and was not interested in the matrimonial life with me .There was no conjugation between us as the girl and the girl left before first night was arranged.Her parents took from my home saying that they will make the girl understand the matrimonal life.from that date she never came back to my home.  So our family kept this issue in panchayathi commity in june 2008. There after listening to both conversations they ended by giving divorce and I have to return the amount and belongings which is given by the girl. for returning the amount they have given 3 months time.We followed the panchayats order and returned the belongings in one week time.the panchayat has given written statement that everything is recieved from boy's end and given statement that both parties should not file any case against each other. in that document we and girl parents signed saying that everything is sttled except money. they have given statement that we can marry others no one will come inbetween..when i was looking for matches,people said this nor not valid papers ,ask the girl toi come for mutal divorce .we have kept this  prposal in the panchayat commity when they demanded money,the girl and her parents didnt agree so the panchayat commity said that we will given it on panchayat paper that both got divorced and no one will come inbetween which we agreed. when we went to panchayat commity to return the 1 lakh amount girl and her parents said they want 10 laks .bcz instead of giving money in 3 months we are giving in 5 months. we delayedin giving  the money only bcz we want them to come for mutal divorce.From that day I didnt had any kind of relation with them.

After 4months the girl filed 498A case against me and my family. I was arrested and remanded for 1 day. Now I am on bail.

.In the charge sheet they didnt mentioned that they have taken the belongings through panchayat commity.

I filed cheating case on them and inquiry is going on. Now they filed DV case on me and my family. Can any one tell me that DV can be filed although there was no conjugation between us, as she was not interested in marriage. I have panchayat letter stating both parties agreed there no physical relation between us which was signed by me and the girl.the girl recently last month joined in college and she has mentioned as she is un married there, she is filing as many cacses on me by saying that im his wife but to outside world she iskeeping her status as un married. can any one plz say how to avoid maintainance now 

can any one help me how to proceed now to protect me and my family.

Regards
SHIVA

Learning

5 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     01 June 2010

There is nothing new in it. The story is not the whole truth.

shiva (sales)     01 June 2010

this is exactly what happened ots complete truth can any one guide me what need to be done on this!!!

(Guest)

APPLY FOR RCR , bring her bak home and start your matrimonial life. if ur storuy is really true she will never agree for it and u are in a win win situation regarding maintenance. meet an expert lawyer and discuss the case. there are unlimited options here.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     02 June 2010

Dear Author,

I want to know what u exactly want. U can call me at 9871158578

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register