Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife not giving divorce bt i dont want live with her

Page no : 2

gurpreet (manager)     27 December 2011

Hi vijay ji,

thnx for suggestion... nd if i m ready to pay 25 to 40 % from my income then is it possible  that court give me divorce  from her nd how much time it will take for divorce case

Vijay Kumar (Supply and Distribution Management)     27 December 2011

Offcourse you will got divorce (because no any law / person can force you to stay with her if you dont want ) after paying maintenance charge after than there will be no objects from wife side, but this this proceeding will take around 2 yrs as per my expereince but insure to file case near by her judicery where she is residing.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     27 December 2011

Hi,

Irretrievable breakdown of marriage is as of now no ground for divorce in India. But a bill with regard to the same is pending in Parliament. Maybe soon you would be able to get divorce on this ground.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     27 December 2011

Besides I stromgly advise against using false incidents and evidences, as truth has an uncanny ability of resurfacing.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 December 2011

Mr Shonee has said clearly this is exactly what I mean. I against repeat there are people who will advise you to invent allegations against her. Equally there are people to advise her to invent allegations against you. The moment she start inventing you are nowhere. Indian Jails are not as rosy as shown in films.

gurpreet (manager)     29 December 2011

Hi shonee sir,

sir i agree with u but now wht should i do?? should i wait for any law or file the case for divorce? bcs i dont want to live with her. already i have been wait for 2 years.. but no resulation comes for my problem... kly suggest..

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 January 2012

Divorce on what grounds?

You deserted her and she didnot.

Either contact an effective advocate and get his opinion by sharing the complete facts.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

rajiv_lodha (zz)     01 January 2012

U simply dont like her company.........u simply dont want 2 live wid her.............U SIMPLY WILL BE DENIED DIVORCE DEAR YEH HAI INDIA MERI JAAN

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register