LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sri Nivas   20 December 2019

wife not allowing my kids to see my parents

for the past two years I'm trying with a calm heart and pleading my wife to allow my kids to take my home town for atleat one day
to see my old aged parents.. now I lost hope that she never turned up.. I want to take divorce.. kindly suggest the procedure..

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 December 2019

Contact a local advocate for guidance in getting a divorce for a valid reason, only if there is no possibility of reconciliation through elders.  Even after a divorce, anyone can visit their children in custody of others.  You can, in fact, ought to have sent a notice to her to come back and for "restitution of conjugal rights".  Even getting a divorce through court is not simple, make negotiation for mutual first, and the expenses of such divorce are many.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 December 2019

Repeated query.

It is absurd and ridiculous to repeat same story time and again.

If you are not satified with obligation (FREE OF COST) of experts on this platform it is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and proceeding.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     22 December 2019

Emotion is not the instrument to pacify the misunderstandings. so you explain the situation amicably with affection. sure you get the result. For this small reason to take hasty decision will spoil the family life 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register