Wife need to come home and stay with my family

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed 3 years of my marriage life and have one girl and boy... Now my wife left me and staying with their parents with unnecessary silly reasons and listening to their 2nd mother's words and father and destroying my life with my wife and children and she is not in situation to talk to me and my family members and their parents are not caring me and my family members words... My wife is very good all these days with me but suddenly changes her character by listening to her parents... I have applied for counseling to me and my wife to counsel at begumpet counseling center alone but they haven't care me... Although elder people in our family also convinced her but.. She stick up with there father mother words and not taking to me and not caring me.. And she is acting like a child and not matured... I need my wife and stay with her with my children... What should I do... ?? I am not alcoholic and rather I don't have bad habits and any extra martial affairs etc..Please suggest me...!

You have the option to file an application for RCR (Restitution for Conjugal Rights}, but it could be counterproductive, and may lead to adverserial proceeedings against you.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x