Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anirban   19 November 2019

Wife left my house with her father, threaten me for 498

- Wife left my house with her father.

- Then I did 97 crpc against her and my father-in-law (My lawyer said so)

- (Main issue - My wife is still in touch with her boyfriend)

- We are mutually agreed for divorce. (Not in written deet for but orally)

- Now, my wife wants that I must withdraw the 97 crpc case then only she sign the mutual divorce document

My question-

- Should I withdraw the 97 crpc

- If I withdraw the case, then after can she file 498 against me?? (from sources I have heard that she has the intention)

Learning

7 Replies

TGK REDDI   19 November 2019

Your wife left your house with her father.    Sec 97 of the Criminal Procedure Code is not attracted.

1 Like

Keshav Kumar Mishra   19 November 2019

Sec.97 of Crpc doesn't have to do with it. But still if your wife have some fear in her mind then tell her that after first motion you will draw the Complaint. You people can mention these things in petition. In which city you live ??
1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 November 2019

If she willingly has left with her father then how come you filed complaint under Sec 97 Cr PC,she would appear and say that she is not confined and instead would target you with the arrows in her quiver...Now the sanity would suggest to let her sign themutual  divorce deed against your promise of withdrawal...she appears to be under some pressure due mentioned complaint so use that now.

1 Like

anirban   20 November 2019

Thank you everyone for reply.. So what shall I do now.. Should I withdraw the 97 crpc? As I need mutual divorce ..

Take the adavnatage of the complaint and let her sign the divorce first and make divorce deed such that everthing is settled once for all,promise after siging the coplaint shall be withdrawn.You can escape from all this only when u get divorce..

1 Like

anirban   20 November 2019

But she is threatning that if I did not withdraw the 97 crpc then she will file 498 a and maintenance cases... can she plan fake evidence in 498 a??

that is what i told u eralier that has she has arrows....Settle it any way...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register