Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife has illegal relationship with her boyfriend

Hi Experts,

my marriage has been completed 3 years and always my wife fights and left  the house multiple times.

Recently i thought to check and when digging to her mails and chats i saw her  lover mails ...

In order to get more information i created a Id as lovers Id  and  during chat sgot to know that she had multiple times had s*x and when her  boyfriend said not to marry ... then she taken this step to marry me....

I am thinking my life has gone and she in chat written how they had s*x and the dates etc which i cannot describe....

is mail chats are enough for any divorce or how can i prove....now i don't want to stay with her....

please help me how can i prove this.... o pls give me sggestions  how to solve  and get out of this b*tch...

Learning

6 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 February 2014

The said evidence collected in the original forms, can be used as evidence on your side besides drafting a strong pleadings on the same lines, though this may no be considered as primary evidence but this can help as corroborating evidence for your case.  What is your wife telling when enquired about her such illicit and extra marital affair?, If you have decided to divorce her, go ahead, it will be very difficult for any one to prove such relationship until caught red handed hence such evidences can be relied upon.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     22 February 2014

Kumar the evidences you have with you on The basis you cannot prove her illicit relationship in The court it will be not admissible , on the other hand you will come under trouble as by making fake id and done obscene chats on the name of other person , better caught her red handed and collect their witnesses and then file the case of divorce on the ground of cruelty upon you by her making extra marital affair . you can also take the help of a registered detective agent to collect the proof of her illicit relationship .

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     23 February 2014

After three years of enjoying her as a wife you could able to find her as a b*tch now.  Strange. However, you can file a case for Divorce on the ground of Adultery, cruelty and harassment although I am afraid proving allegation of adultery is a hard task.  Consult a local Senior lawyer dealing with such type of cases..

fighter (ijgfu)     23 February 2014

mr,BISWANATH ROY,kya wife ke saath 3 saal rhne ke baad patni agar adultry kare to kya us par koi allegation nhi lagta?

aap khud sochiye jab wo adultry kar rhi h to kya husband apna ghar bigdta hua dekhta rhe,ya apne ghar ki ijjat ko sare aam nilam hote dekhe,ladki to prostitute ban gai lekin kya husband apne ijjat ko roj kisi aur ke saamne nilam hote dekhe,agar koi dekhta h to us se bujdil aadmi koi nhi h,siddha faisla kar dena chaiye,kya court kaisa kanoon,sidha faisla de dena chahiye

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     23 February 2014

@Mr. Fighter,

Sorry you are not the author whom I posted my advice YOU ARE OUT AND OUT AN INTERLOPER IN RESPECT OF THIS QUERY.  If you want to post me anything  personally use my PM.. 

cyberlawyer (barrister)     23 February 2014

You may even be suspected that you stole her password and created an ID for you and you fabricated the conversation for the purpose of divorcing her. I doubt whether your case has legs to stand before the eyes of law...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register