Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harrassed (SE)     10 October 2014

Wife has filed 498a twice but not giving divorce

Hello All,

As I have mentioned earlier in one of the queries, my wife had filed 498A case in two different states. The case got closed after proper investigation in one state. She has filed a new complaint in karnataka now. I have asked her why she is doing this. I have said to her that if she is liking some one now, she can go ahead and marry that person giving the child to me. She is hiding the phone calls from me. Also she says that marrying after becoming widow is easier than marrying after getting divorce. She is not giving me divorce but threatening me with neighborhood gundas.

Please advice on how can I get divorce.

Thanks in advance

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     11 October 2014

@ Author,

You may get divorce if you keep company of seasoned Advocate meeting h/er in-person in h/er Chamber and paying h/er consultation fees and seeking legal advice.

2. The solution is to give her, her own taste of medicine which she is playing upon you.

3. Rest is your choice how many times you want to place same query before the forum.

4. If it helps ATB.

[Last reply]

harrassed (SE)     11 October 2014

Thanks for your kind advice.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 October 2014

You may consult and discuss at length the issues with a local advocate and go ahead for divorce against her,that is the only solution you have now before you now.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     17 October 2014

You could have done audio recording of the wife's threats to you.   you need not beg to yr wife for consent to divorce.  The court of law will grant you the decree.  If yr wife is filing 498A case again and again you could even go for quashingthe FIR. You said you have no dowry report

1 Like

NARENDER RAO BASAVARAJU (ADVOCATE)     17 October 2014

CONSULT A GOOD CRIMINAL LAWYER IN YOUR AREA FOR A BETTER SOLUTION.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register