LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

renu (consultant)     29 August 2018

Wife harassment

Need suggestion and guidance on law. Mr brother’s marriage took  place in 2007, his family life was never smooth and wife was always over demanding and money centric though he worked hard to manage to save family life. They have 2 sons of 9 and 6 years of age respectively. The husband and wife are living in the same house just for the sake of children from last 4-5 years. The husband came close to an another lady and also informed to his 1st wife to proceed for divorce as he wished to re-start his life but wife refused and said he can do whatever he wants but she will not leave her luxurious life. The both children are also not happy with their mothers but the man is not able to understand what to do. That lady is working in a bank but whenever the man is trying to discuss about divorce she demands 2 Cr . need suggestion


 2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     29 August 2018

Dear querist,

Need more information from your side. If wiling may contact.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates


Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     30 August 2018


Ask your brother to.proceed ahead and file a unilateral divorce before the family court. This will solve majority of his problems as querird by you..

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register