LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     06 March 2014

Wife going against to mou and agreements

Hi All,Wife filed 498a and made settlement for Divorce. We have written MoU on Rs.100 bond paper and agreement on Rs.20 bond paper . Both Agreements are on my name but while making agreements she asked us to give original copies to file Divorce and now she is not giving that copies.  Now I have Xerox copies with me. After that my wife is not following MoU and Agreement. She is doing things against to MoU and Agreement.

1) In case wife goes against to MoU and Agreements, Is this Xerox copies sufficient to prove in the court and PS.

2) Is there any authentication required from lab to prove or witness is sufficient? Please advise.

3) Can we take any action on that not following MoU and Agreements? Please advise.

Thanks for your support and assistance.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 March 2014

If she is going against the agreement and the conditions laid down in the MOU, you cannot compel her to do so, except produce the photo copies before the court and inform court that you are always ready to abide by the agreed terms but it is she who is not willing to perform her part of the contractual agreement. that was you can take a defence against her allegations too.  You must give details to get proper opinion on your query.

Srinivas (.)     06 March 2014

Hi Sir, Thanks for quick advise.Please answer to below questions.

1) In case wife goes against to MoU and Agreements, Is this Xerox copies sufficient to prove in the court and PS.

2) Is there any authentication required from lab to prove or witness is sufficient? Please advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register