Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife gets half of residential property !!!!

Page no : 2

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     18 May 2012

ANOTHER WEAPON IN A WOMEN'S HAND TO SCREW THE LEFT  LIMITED HAPPINESS OF THE MAN !!

NO MARRIAGE-------NO PROBLEMS---------JUST NJOY THE LIFE TILL UR ALIVE !!

Javed (CA)     18 May 2012

There is nothing to worry this is a good news for men.the law says Resedential property.So either sell or transfer the property to someone in the family.

Keep zero bank balance and quit the job and sit at home.Then claim maintenance from wife and don't give her divorce and enjoy the life with her money go to disco and clubs and girls.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     18 May 2012

1st they brought LEGAL -TERRORISM................Now they are bringing LEGAL-PROSTITUTION!

Do not assume that it will move slow. The vote bank politics will speed it up & I do not think any party will stand in the way & invite the wrath of women-vote bank!

Is there any way to stop the train before it breaks the bridge!

sri (ceo)     19 May 2012

there are three solutions for wanna-be husband: (1) sai baba (2) sai baba (3) sai baba...

sun re baba...

bhima balla (none)     19 May 2012

Originally posted by :rajiv_lodha
"
1st they brought LEGAL -TERRORISM................Now they are bringing LEGAL-PROSTITUTION!

Do not assume that it will move slow. The vote bank politics will speed it up & I do not think any party will stand in the way & invite the wrath of women-vote bank!

"

Fully agree

Raja (Software Engineer)     19 May 2012

Will this law be applied retrospectively?  For example, the property might be owned by the husband and if he sold /transferred the property a year back , will that also be incuded, if the divorce is still pending?  At the time, the divorce is granted, the property will not be in Husband's name?  What will happen to this property?

Can some expert answer my question?  I would really appreciate it

Amit (NA)     19 May 2012

Not seeing any experts answering our queries.

Let me sum up the questions:

(1) When does this law become applicable?

(2) Is this property share thing applicable to 13(C) or 13(D) only or all sections

(3) What about annullment cases

(4) What if the property is sold prior to filing divorce case or during the divorce case

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     19 May 2012

Originally posted by :rajiv_lodha
"

"

agreed..

Max Payne (Manager)     19 May 2012

I STRONGLY URGE EVERY MAN PLANNING TO GET MARRIED MUST ENTER INTO A PRENUPTIAL CONTRACT, ELSE MUST NOT GET MARRIED.

SERIOUSLY, IF THIS IS THE CONDITION OF LAW TOWARDS MEN, THEN BEING BORN IN INDIA IS A CURSE

Max Payne (Manager)     20 May 2012

apologize for my words. I'm going thru such a horrible time with my divorce and facing the same charges. There is nobody to rescue me

bhima balla (none)     20 May 2012

Originally posted by :Max Payne
"
apologize for my words. I'm going thru such a horrible time with my divorce and facing the same charges. There is nobody to rescue me
"

You are alright. No need to apologize

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register