Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife found cheated within 5 month of marriage

Page no : 2

Dilip (Executive)     03 November 2014

We went their(My wife's parent) home last Friday but this time they din't accept any fault about their daughter and blamed me having another marriage and asked for money 6 lack otherwise they will go to court but I can't fill divorce petition because less then one year of marriage date. They give us time for till monday(today). But my relatives are suggesting to give them only 2 lakhs but I can't  give 2 lacs, bcz I have already debt due to marriage expense and now my monthly income is just 17k and I also don't want any single rupee bcz she cheated with me ,I didn't, because I have all print outs. May be they can file case today or tomorrow then what will happen?

SuperHero (Manager)     10 November 2014

What will happen? Did you record when you went to the place...

You should have clearly mentioned the spouse is a cheat and I have all the evidence....

Instead of they filing, you go ahead and file first, it depends always consult a good Lawyer...

1. False cases, 1000's of lies in the document, 498a, dowry harassment, Domestic Violence....

2. Get anticipatory bail for you and your family members...

https://ipc498a.wordpress.com/2007/07/01/the-498a-survival-kit/

Now a days they can't arrest you....

3. You can file under cruelty and adultery...for divorce...consult a lawyer...1 year is not required in all cases... Say for E.g if the girl or boy eloped after 1st day or in a month...Should the other person has to wait for 1 Year..

4. Now you should have Patience, Tolerance, Faith and HOPE to fight against them..

5. If they come for MCD(Mutual Contested Divorce). It is the shortest way to come out of marriage as per law....to my knowledge..

6. Just don't give money ahead....Who are they to give you time.

7. Read all other posts in the forums, there are tons of information..

8. The Battle BEGANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anil   20 September 2016

what is the status now ? did matter solved or still in progress

marriage matters. (SOLVE MARIIAGE PROBLEMS LEGALLY .registerlove9@gmail.com)     21 September 2016

Applying for DIVORCE  will be suicidal  trap. You have to pay ALIMONEY. And even after that she can come back with application for  maintenance .

And with this back ground no worthwhile partner will  be ready to live with you  , will  try  to trap you  in similar situation again .

Wife was cheating you in past and still continuing this habit. Than it is simple for you to take hard evidence your self. Take training in psychology for a week or ten days  and you can get most reliable and trustworthy evidence.

And with such evidence in hand you can decide mutual terms so that you can live peacefully thereafter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register