LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashit   23 June 2018

Wife filed for search of parents locker under dv case

My wife (MD Pathologist) has file DV case against my entire family in Dec 2016. Interim order passed with 30K pm maintenance given to me (Challenged in Sessions Court). All her jewelry & FD as per interim order are already given to her by me (Without any proof in good taste, I have also file affidavit of this). (This has been challenged by them in Sessions court). 
Now she has filed for Search Application of my Parents Locker (Sec 93 CRPC R/W 28 DV Act). She has also filed another application for production of Documents (Sec 91 CRPC R/W 28 DV Act) like House Agreement, Car Reg papers, IT returns, Bank statements etc.

My question is how to challenge this & and under which Sec of IPC or DV act. Also even if Court has already passed Interim Order of not giving her any jewelry of FD, can her Search Application be still considered valid?

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 June 2018

Originally posted by : Ash*t
My wife (MD Pathologist) has file DV case against my entire family in Dec 2016. Interim order passed with 30K pm maintenance given to me (Challenged in Sessions Court). All her jewelry & FD as per interim order are already given to her by me (Without any proof in good taste, I have also file affidavit of this). (This has been challenged by them in Sessions court). 
Now she has filed for Search Application of my Parents Locker (Sec 93 CRPC R/W 28 DV Act). She has also filed another application for production of Documents (Sec 91 CRPC R/W 28 DV Act) like House Agreement, Car Reg papers, IT returns, Bank statements etc.

My question is how to challenge this & and under which Sec of IPC or DV act. Also even if Court has already passed Interim Order of not giving her any jewelry of FD, can her Search Application be still considered valid?

There is contradiction in your query.

What is the opinion of your own LOCAL counsel that is well versed with real facts of the matter.

Ashit   23 June 2018

Please explain what is the contradiction?

Ashit   24 June 2018

Under what argument & law will her case be dismissed?

Ashit   24 June 2018

Please note that I havent won any case. Opp party has file Sec 93 application after Interim order has been passed. As part of Interim order I had mention that all her jewelery has been handed over.

I need to reply to Sec 93 & hence have raised this query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register