Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AMIT ANAND (MANAGER)     23 March 2018

Wife deserted from last 1 and half years along with children, her rights to claim my property.

Dear Lawyers, First foremost, thanks to all who have replied to my query. In addition to that, I further require your assistance on some important grounds. I have met some lawyers to start building my case, however in addition to their views I require yours as follows: 1. Some lawyers have told me that for contesting the case , i have to even take the burden of my wife lawyers in terms of fee charges for enable her for contesting the case. Is it so? 2. Some lawyers have informed me that I dont have to give the share in my house which is on my name, but she can claim the property rights for children in her custody. 3. Will it be prudent to transfer my house on my father's name before filing the case? Will it help me to ensure not give any share in my house to my wife or children. 4. Last, should i file case on grounds of desertion directly or should i file a case for 9 B(requesting court to ask her to come back). Looking forward, Regards.

Learning

1 Replies

Sathya bhama   24 March 2018

you can file sec 9 for restitution of conjugal right.property you can transfer to your father's name

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register