Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik   16 October 2015

Wife applied maintenance twice

Dear sir/madam,

After i filed Divorce Case in Bangalore Family Court, My wife filed Section 24 for Interim maitanance for living/litigation expences in family court and also mean while she filed one more petion seeking for litigation expences for RCR, 498A, DV which is filed by her. Is the both the petetions are acceptable?? 

I am not in position to pay her any maintanance at this point of time, bacause i have to contest for 498a DV RCR cases filed by her....Please suggest how to quash one petetion??

Learning

5 Replies

LegalFighter (test)     25 October 2015

Don't worry... Just contact a good lawyer and drag the maintenance cases initially by not putting vakkalatnama..in this way u can drag for years.till that time go for quash in HC.2 maintenance cases are not allowed.so u can get quash...

Shekhar (Proprietor)     25 October 2015

Where R U From?

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     27 October 2015

you should state whole matter when you file show case 

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     27 October 2015

you should state whole matter when you file show case 

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     27 October 2015

Please withdraw your divorce case then sec. 24 will not be maintainable hence you need not pay any.

Let her RCR be ex-parte. Please don’t attend.

Please only focus on Speedy Disposal of 498A case hence file Speedy Trial in HC now. You will get ground of divorce (Cruelty and Desertion as per Sec. 13 of HMA) if you can prove 498A as false.

Please see my profile links for more details and sample petitions. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register