Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife alleging falsely and repeatedly harassing me

Page no : 2

bsrao   28 April 2015

When you posted your query, you only narrated your sufferings ignoring all the facts. Now you also have a potential 498A. Please urgently approach a lawyer at your place to protect your interests.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 May 2015

In my opinion, the malady called 'behavioral aberration' she is suffering from appears to be incurable and recurring nature. when recurs it will be more aggressive and violent.  It cannot be termed that she is doing them out of innocence, she is very well in the knowledge of the incidencts and the consequences.  She appears to be a dominating character of which she had tasted success on earlier ocassions by literally driving you out of your home and  every time it was you who had compromised the situation based on the emotionallybalck mailed subject called your on's future well being.  Now it is you who has got to take  decision to put an end to all your woes and sufferings you had experienced so far in your married life. There is no use ot bringing her back into your matrimonial fold once again in the given situation where she will never amend herself nor she can be corrected to behave properly in the future.  Ther is no assurance for a cordial relationship between you both hence insead of hanging around by tightly clinching the nupital knots, deide to break it so that the undesirable or imposible binding can be released to sigh a relief and breath a free life after that.  Divorce on the grounds of cruelty can be a better option but work out the steps to be taken for your son's future before that.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     02 May 2015

In relation to divorce issue, I endorse the opinion of Sh. kalaiselvan, the other query - bank account withdrawal, the legal way to withdraw that amount is to file a civil suit making bank and your wife party and proving that the entire amount has been deposited by you and seeking recovery of the amount.  But she may stall it by freezing the account by filing DV case.

TGK REDDI (No designation)     02 May 2015

Respected Biswanath Roy saab

You said we were the men of this society.      I agree.      As men of society, I, on the contrary, suggest that we should try to break everyone's conjugal life.     We should never try to support anyone's conjugal life.     I've seen many nationals.      Every man is a slave to his wife.    Even Supreme Court Judges acknowledged that they were tied to the apron strings of their wives.     You must realise the reality.     No use boasting traditions.     Einstein said, " Marriage was invented by an unimaginative pig."        2000 years earlier, Socrates suggested abolition of Institution of Marriage.       Men court disaster by marrying.     Keep your eyes wide open.     Everywhere you will see the ordeal of men.      If you use hars language and curse me, I don't care.     I don't mind if you ignore this comment.       After all, I wish the well-being of men.     But men and women hate men.    

1 Like

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     04 May 2015

@ Learned  Mr. Reddy,

Neither I shall curse you, nor I shall ignore your post. Those who know me they are well aware of that I am not a frog in the well. My professional brothers (almost all are 80's) compare me with deep ocean whale. So I am liberal and pay respect to different views of the experts.  Besides, freedom of speech and manifesting different ideas to others has been protected by our Constitution.

1 Like

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     06 May 2015

I strictly contradict the views of Mr.Reddi, personally I feel he is wrong in his expression even while replying to Mr.Roy.I am not disputing his knowledge on various subjects but to respond to legal aspects one has to be a lawyer at least academically.Trespassing into the original query alienates the subject and the actual querist is the ultimate sufferer.Hence such things may kindly be stopped either by the querists or the persons replying other than the legal experts.My reply may be digestive but it is true.

Vats (IT Professional)     16 May 2015

Thankyou for your replies. Your replies have helped me so far in being on right path in these diffcult times and I am really greatful for it.  

I have already filed cruelty case against my wife in my place(in court). After stealing all my household belongings, my wife has fled to her parents place(which is far and out of station). Now me and my relatives are getting daily calls from her local thana asking us to come to their place for counselling. Due to the nature of my and my relatives jobs it is not possible to go their place at this short notice. 

I have following questions: 

1. Do I really need to need to go to their local thana, or if I send court papers(the case papers which I have lodged) should be enough to avoid it ?

2. What are the chances of arrest in this case (if I do not go to their thana)?

3. Is there any consequeces for my relatives?

4. Once I send the court papers, what further action should I take?

Once again

Thankyou    

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     16 May 2015

Consult a local prudent lawyer practicing in criminal laws for appropriate guidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More