LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a warrior (self)     02 July 2016

Wife absent on 498a hearing but court records her present

Hello experts,

My wife was has not been coming from past 4 hearings in 498a case. In the last hearing she and other witnesses from her side were not present on the date of hearing but court records states that she was present. I was expecting a B.W will be issued against her this time but as a result of this another new date was issued.

What can I do to correct the court record? Whom can I complain about this in the court?


 2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     02 July 2016

You need to point out this thing on same day. Give application to court and bring this fact to notice of court.

498a warrior (self)     03 July 2016

Thanks Adv Bharat. The court registry updates can be only seen on the next day online.

Will that be a miscellaneous application to the court?

Secondly since my hearing got over my case file will not be there before Judge. So can I simply approach the judge and submit this application?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query