Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why women don't get prospective groom after divorce??

Page no : 2

bhima balla (none)     02 March 2012

Originally posted by :YVerma2007
"
In my view its not the women who file wrong cases as they don't know much about law. they are just guided by the lawyers. I have seen cases where women may oppose filing such a cse but the lawyers insist that just filing the case may solve the problem and not to pursue it firthur but once the case is filed matetters get worsened. So all those men who hate their wife's for filing such cases ( wrongfully).....were they really to be blamed or it was their lawyers? ( offcource they have to pursue their profession to earn their bread.)
"

This is heard quite frequently. Is the wife or other persons on her behalf who file such cases adults? If so, they are responsible for their actions,lawyers or no lawyers. Lawyers may be just using the situation to enrich themselves. But, responsibility still lies with the one who is filing. They have resorted to shortcut immoral methods. Hence giving a blank cheque for these people doesn't hold water.

As far as the post itself is concerned-this was bound to happen.

Men have to decide if it is in their interest to marry. A divorced woman has already been tested and failed the criteria. It does not necessarily have to do with her being 'used'.There will be such questions as her conduct, behaviour,capability to adapt and adjust. There maybe concern she is not up to it. Why then blame the 'patriarchal society'? Men are being practical. Coupled with these tyrannical 'women empowerment laws' Men ought to be scared to marry a divorced woman!

It may also be possible that a woman who has divorced  (with or without false 'women empowerment cases') may realise her mistake, even genuinely, and wants to adapt and lead a new life. Which man would take her word for that? The woman empowerment laws will become a big hindrance for such an endeavour. No sane person can make that leap of faith-the results of which can be potentially disasterous.

Old society gave security but new feminist agenda will deny that security to woman. It is quite rational! These are fruits  of 'women empowerment laws' and its misuse. They have replaced one problem with several other problems and each of their fixes is making them worse!

Indian men are taking the same approach to western males faced with same problems.Infact Indian men are faced with lot worse!

Never Give Up (Fighter)     02 March 2012

Originally posted by :YVerma2007
"
In my view its not the women who file wrong cases as they don't know much about law. they are just guided by the lawyers. I have seen cases where women may oppose filing such a cse but the lawyers insist that just filing the case may solve the problem and not to pursue it firthur but once the case is filed matetters get worsened. So all those men who hate their wife's for filing such cases ( wrongfully).....were they really to be blamed or it was their lawyers? ( offcource they have to pursue their profession to earn their bread.)
"

I am sorry but I do not agree with blaming to Advocates...Wives and their family are literate..and they should read the content of complaint / case before signing it. In most of the cases content is written in such an offensive manner that any person with sane mind would say "i am not going ahead with this". Its that you went to Advocate office and not he/she come to you and asked you to file cases.

You is generic here.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     02 March 2012

Whole problem is psycological.

A man can not live without woman and also can not live with her. So egos clash and turn into court room battles.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register