Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why the legal profession is the last choice

Page no : 3

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     19 August 2009

Gandhi? But he left the profession citing the lies and untruths that he could not withstand.

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     19 August 2009

Dear Anilji, Can we not assume that Gandhiji might have considered that the greater cause of freedom struggle was important for him and the Nation rather than continuing his legal profession and private gain ?
1 Like

Hetram Bishnoi (study)     22 August 2009

In present scinario legal profession is growing fast because Engineering almost flop there is no much scope of pmt & so on .So we have a better opportunity to make our career in legal field.In legal we will know what r our rights duties & can help the poor people to give them free justice.

Manasi Save (Legal Practioner)     27 August 2009

common man is also loosing faith in the judicial system,  very difficult for a mertious lawyer to convince that justice will be done to him. Apart as common man starts loosing faith, even a lawyer starts thinking twice.

SIDHES JENA (CEO- Jena & Company www.jenasworld.com)     06 October 2009

I am fully agree with Mr. Raman, we need to do something to save our Nation 

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     06 October 2009

It would not be proper to comment on legal profession before legal fraternity. Let the minuses and pluses remain buried. They are too well known. 

Some gentleman has opined that one can succeed in legal profession if he/she is honest, hard working and committed to this profession.

This proviso is universally applicable? Achieving excellence in one's field is the key word. There is nothing sacrosanct about legal profession.

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.09325226691, 09271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING THE LEGAL PROFESSION SEVERAL OPENIONS YOU CAN GET BECAUSE INDIA IS A DEMOCRACTIC COUNTRY AND EVERY ONE HAS FREEDOM ASSURED BY CONSTITUTION.

1.YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE YOUR EYES ONLY. YOU CAN DECIDE YOUR SELF. IT DEPENDS ON YOU HOW YOU LOOK AT THE PROFESSION. YOU MUST REMEMBER ALL FINGERS OF YOUR HAND ARE NOT OF EQUAL SIZE SIMILARLY YOU WILL GET DIFFERENT OPENION FROM EACH AND EVERY PERSON.

2.LEGAL HELP IS REQUIRED BY EVERYONE .CIVIL COURT MATTERS ARE FOR COMPENSATION IN TERMS OF MONEY. BUT CRIMINAL COURT MATTERS IN CASE A GOOD LAWYER IS HANDLING THE MATTER SINCERELY THEN INNOCENT PERSONS NAMED AS ACCUSED CAN BE ACQUITED. YOU SHOULD KNOW THE STRENGTH OF THE UNIFORM OF A LAWYER .  IT CAN MAKE HAPPY SEVERAL FAMILIES OF NEEDY CLIENTS BY ASSURING THEM SUCCESS IN CIVIL AND CRIMINAL COURT MATTERS.

3.YOU HAVE TO DECIDE YOURSELF  , AND YOU SHOULD STUDY COURT CASES WHERE INNOCENT ACCUSED ARE DUMPED IN JAIL FOR YEARS AND HAVE NO HOPES ABOUT THEIR FUTURE AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS INCLUDING OLD PARENT AND WIFE AND SMALL CHILDREN LITERALLY STARVE FOR FOOD  AND FACE DIFFICULTIES FOR FINANCE AND SAFETY. YOU WILL REALISE THAT IN CASE LAWYERS STUDY THE CASE SERIOUSLY AND GET THE INNOCENT ACCUSED ACQUITED FROM JAIL THEN YOU CAN MAKE HAPPY THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF ACCUSED WHO ARE DEPRESSED BY THE SERIOUS CHARGES AND IMPRISONMENT OF CAPITAL NATURE INCLUDING LIFE IMPRISONMENT.

5 I HAVE WON SEVERAL CIVIL COURT MATTERS  ON BEHALF BORROWERS OF LOAN AND STAYED AND GOT QUASHED ATTACHMENT OF HOUSE AND LAND PROPERTY NOTICES SENT BY BANKS TO THE BORROWERS OF LOAN FROM COOP.BANKS,AND NATIONALISED BANKS AND COOP.SOCIETIES AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS. EVEN UNDER SECURITISATION ACT THROUGH D.R.T. YOU HAVE TO BE SINCERE AND PUT HARD WORK  YOU WILL SUCCEED.AND MAKE THE FAMILIES OF YOUR CLIENTS HAPPY..

6 I HAVE GOT SEVERAL ACCUSED ACQUITED FROM SERIOUS CHARGES OF MURDER, DECOITY, SUCIDE AND DOWRY ,AND EVEN NARCOTIC DRUGS P.S.ACT WHERE IMPRISONMENT IS FROM 10 YEARS TO 20 YEARS AND FINE UP TO 2.00.000/- I HAVE EXPERIENCED THE  FEELING OF BLESSINGS IN THE EYES OF FAMILY MEMBERS OF ACCUSED WHO ARE ACQUITED.THEY LITERALY KEEP THEIR HEAD ON THE FEET OF LAWYER WHO GOT THEM ACQUITED OF ALL SERIOUS CHARGES AND SAVED THE ENTIRE FAMILY FROM TOTAL DISASTER.

HENCE I SUGGEST YOU BELIEVE YOURSELF AND PRACTICE THIS LEGAL PROFESSION WITH GREAT HARDWORK AND GOD WILL HELP YOU.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     18 October 2009

In licence, permit, and quota raj, a man needed 90 permissions before he could start his business. If any one believes that he got these permissions by fair means, he must be living on the moon.

Law is your profession. OK. Keep your hand on your heart and tell us what is your experience of prevalent corruption in courts. It is not a holy cow.

ravi kant negi (junior lawyer)     19 October 2009

i cant say what my learned friends have to say but for me the law profession is first, not last choice/ resort , as one thing what i think will made me proud after 10 yrs is my decision to opt law profession

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     19 October 2009

I think the debate will go on till the cow comes home. To each his own.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     19 October 2009

YA,...ANIL JI

anonymus (confidential)     09 November 2009

THE REASON IS SIMPLE NOW A DAYS THE LAW PROFESSION HAS GONE TO THE HANDS OF GOONDAS. IF U DISAGREE PLS READ THE NEWS OF MADRAS HC CLASH AND CLASH IN KARNATAKA HC.

I REGRET IF I HAD HURT THE SENTIMENTS OF TRUE LAWYERS!

SIDHES JENA (CEO- Jena & Company www.jenasworld.com)     10 November 2009

You are absolutely right, it  is not only the MADRAS HC CLASH AND CLASH IN KARNATAKA HC., you can more things if you look in to Delhi Jesika Lala Murder case ( Manu Sharma Case) and Y-days Mumbai MNS activities, and no one has the respect towards Law.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     10 November 2009

NO, THE PROFESSION CANOT BE TREATED LIKE WHAT YOU THINK SO, IT IS A NOBLE PROFESSION WHO FEELS IT , THEY ONLY KNOW

SIDHES JENA (CEO- Jena & Company www.jenasworld.com)     10 November 2009

I know this is a noble profession,  I am not making any comment  to our profession, I respect a lot to my profession that’s why I have left my 7 years accounts practice and started practice in Law, and I am quite happy with my profession, don’t take it otherwise, my only concern is why we are doing such things when everybody knows  that is a wrong thing, why we are not raising our hand for a good cause.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register